Hikari Earrings - Gold Plated
The Hikari Earring is an enchanting style inspired by both the koi fish and the water around it. The upper part of the earring has a wavy structure, while the lower part elegantly represents the tail of the koi fish. The earring is part of our Koi collection, which is inspired by the beautiful and colorful koi carp.
Sold as a pair.
Material: 18K gold-plated 925 sterling silver
Delivery 2-6 working days.
Free shipping on purchases over 1000,-
Return and exchange
We offer 1 free exchange easily and quickly via our return portal.
If you wish to return, you have 14 days full right of return. You create your return via our return portal here .
You can read more about returns and exchanges here .
Free exchange does only apply to countries within the EU.
If the jewelry is for a gift, you can purchase gift wrapping here or select it in the cart.
If you need to extend the exchange period, you can write a note to your order, and we will make sure that it is extended to 14 days after the gift has been given.
- Never wear your jewelry when you are in the shower, washing your hands or in any other form of contact with water.
- Avoid wearing jewelry when doing physical work such as exercise, cleaning etc.
- Never wear your jewelry when you sleep.
- Never expose jewelry to soap, perfume, creams, cleaning products etc.
- Always store your jewelry in a closed box, like our jewelry boxes, and never store them in the bathroom or in another damp room.